This webpage provides information for CAT Reporters on how to gain access to the CAT Test and Production environments for the first time. Industry Members and CAT Reporting Agents that report to CAT on behalf of Industry Members must complete all onboarding steps to gain access to CAT, including:
- Register for CAT.
- Refer to the FINRA CAT Industry Member Onboarding Guide for the remaining onboarding steps.
Questions related to this document may be directed to the FINRA CAT Helpdesk at 888-696-3348 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Industry Update on Consolidated Audit Trail Registration – Recording
- Industry Update on Consolidated Audit Trail Registration – Presentation
- CAT Alert 2019-01 – Alternative Trading System (“ATS”) Order Type Identifier Registration
- CAT Reporter Agreement (DocuSign Link)
- CAT Reporter Agreement (PDF for reference)
- CAT Reporting Agent Agreement (DocuSign Link) (Service Bureaus only)
- CAT Reporting Agent Agreement (PDF for reference)
- FINRA Entitlement Program